Church Website Best Practices
Includes the Website Evaluation and SEO Checklist downloads, plus a seven day automated email course will guide you through my proven processes so you can elevate your web game. I’m going to give you exactly what you need to make a website that helps people make the transition from online visitor to in-person guest.
Amazing church websites don’t come easy.
What’s in this product?
- A Website Evaluation Checklist, a self-assessment of sorts that establishes a new baseline.
- The SEO Checklist that helps you maintain search excellence.
- Lessons on creating content that matters for your online guests.
- Analytical insight that will help inform the decisions you make on every page.
- How to rank first and fast online (yes, even small or low-budget churches can out-rank large churches).
- A bonus lesson all about online giving.
What happens when you purchase?
- You get immediate access to both the Website Evaluation Checklist and SEO Checklist.
- You receive daily emails for seven days, encouraging you to implement changes.
The Bottom Line
I know the course comes out about the same price as Larry Osborne‘s favorite drink at Starbucks, but I wanted to price this at $9 so every church could get the help they need. If I am being honest with you, the Website Evaluation Checklist is worth its weight in gold, but this is really about helping you succeed online. Once you finish the automated email course, you will have all the tools you need to start making the changes you need to better reflect your church and engage your intended audience. And if you need help along the way, I am always here to provide guidance.
“Catalyst Creative have been incredible in helping our church work through website and SEO solutions. Their team is super responsive and have hearts like teachers. I feel like every time I talk with their team, I learn more about giving our church a better online presence in our community.” Brian Moore, Senior Pastor at Crosspointe