It’s almost an anthem for us, that we start and end with the church in mind.
We love the church. Like really, genuinely, with all we have, love the church. It’s where we came to faith. It’s where new friends became family. It’s where we met Jesus in real and practical ways. If there is any one thing we are sold out on, it is the church. It is truly, the hope of the world.
It’s only the hope of the world because of Jesus.
And it’s because of Jesus that we are grateful this Thanksgiving week. You see, we’re less than a year old as a design firm, and since then we have worked with hundreds of clients, held seminars and webinars, helped brand and build out churches, and poured ourselves into the story of those who are shaping the future generation of leaders.
Because of this, we are grateful. Here’s why:
- God gave us an opportunity to fulfill a passion: to help shape and share stories of churches.
- We are contributors from the ground-up in so many churches that are coming into being.
- We are partners with other Kingdom-minded organizations that are giving back as well.
- We are growing as a company and team, working better together, and working better for you.
- We are confident in the next steps we are taking, knowing that He who began this work, will be faithful to complete it.
For us, there is a lot to be thankful for.
We have our health, new adventures and opportunities that lay ahead, an amazing group of clients and partners that we are privileged to work alongside, and best of all; the relationship that each one of our team members have with God. And now, we get to go and prep for one of the best days of the year: Friendsgiving!
What are you thankful for?